Instant Pot Caramel Apple Cheesecake is a velvety smooth cheesecake that is topped with fresh apples and a drizzle of caramel. You will have the flavors of fall in every single bite of this irresistible caramel apple cheesecake! Get more instant pot cheesecake recipes.
If you have yet to make cheesecake in the Instant Pot you are totally missing out. This is a fool-proof way to make a cheesecake with minimal stress on your part! I will teach you below how to make Instant Pot caramel apple cheesecake at home!
Instant Pot Caramel Apple Cheesecake
No massive monitoring your cheesecake, a very simple step-by-step process that will leave you with a crowd worthy dessert to serve up family and friends this holiday season.
What You Will Love About This Caramel Apple Cheesecake Recipe
- Golden classic graham cracker crust
- A velvety smooth vanilla cheesecake that is sweet and slightly tangy
- The topping of crisp apples and caramel in every single bite.
How to make Instant Pot Caramel Apple Cheesecake
You will start by prepping your graham cracker crust. A 3 ingredient recipe that is so easy to make. Press down in the pan, and then work on creating your cheesecake filling. Make sure to not overmix or this will add air into the batter and can leave to cracks in your cheesecake.
Once that is done, follow the directions below for baking in the Instant Pot. Cool and chill as directed, then top with fresh apples and caramel before you are ready to serve!
How to Prevent Apples From Browning
You can dip your apples in water with lemon juice, to help prevent apples. Or you can buy fruit fresh to use to prevent. I have used both methods and they work great. I have also seen where people soak apples in lemon-lime soda like 7Up or Sprite for a bit to get that can prevent browning.
What Are The Best Apples For Apple Cheesecake
This is up to you. If you want a tart aspect reach for a Granny Smith apple. Or if you want a sweeter twist, go for a Honeycrisp they are extra sweet. Or you can do a mix of two apples to add a dimension of tangy and sweet to your cheesecake.
Do You Peel Apples for Caramel Apple Cheesecake
This is totally up to you. If you leave the skins on it will offer a chewier texture to your cheesecake. If you want just a crisp aspect then go ahead and peel your apples. Then slice and top!
How to Store Apple Caramel Cheesecake
You will want to store the cheesecake in an airtight container or covered dish in the refrigerator. This cheesecake can store 3-5 days in the refrigerator. You will want to watch the apples on top, they will be the first thing to start going bad. Or you can leave the apples off and add them on to each slice as you go if you don’t plan to serve as a dish for a party or meal.
Here are more cheesecake recipes
- Instant Pot Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- Sweet Potato Cheesecake Bars
- Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Instant Pot Caramel Apple Cheesecake
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 apples any kind cored and sliced
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- Spray the sides and bottom of a 6-inch or 7-inch springform pan or push pan with non-stick baking spray and line the pan with a parchment round.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a medium bowl. Stir until the crumbs resemble wet sand.
- Add the graham cracker mixture to the prepared pan.
- Firmly press the crust in the bottom and halfway up the sides of the pan. You can use the bottom of a glass to press down the crust.
- Place the pan in the freezer for about 15 minutes while making the filling. Freezing will help hold the crust together.
- Add the cream cheese and granulated sugar in a large bowl. Beat with a hand mixer on medium until smooth and creamy.
- Add in one egg at a time and beat in each the egg before adding the next. Scrape down the sides of the bowl after each egg.
- Add in the flour, sour cream, and vanilla. Beat until everything is incorporated.
- Pour the filling into the prepared pan and tap the pan several times on the counter to remove air bubbles. You can also run a fork or knife through the cheesecake filling to remove air bubbles.
- Cover the cheesecake with aluminum foil to prevent condensation from accumulating on the top of the cheesecake.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water to the inner pot of the Instant Pot.
- Place the trivet/rack in the pressure cooker.
- Using a sling (you can buy a sling for the Instant Pot or make one out of foil), lower the pan to sit on top of the trivet/rack that's in the inner pot.
- Close lid and set for a manual high-pressure cooking time of 30 minutes. Allow for a natural pressure release when the cooking time has finished.
- Remove the cheesecake from the Instant Pot. Take the foil off of the top and gently soak up any condensation that has formed on the top of the cheesecake with a paper towel.
- Let the cheesecake cool on a wire rack for at least an hour before refrigerating for 12 hours or overnight.
- After chilling overnight, remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator. Remove the cheesecake from the pan. (If you used a push pan, set the pan on top of a large can and push the sides of the cake pan down, slowly.)
- Remove the cheesecake from the pan bottom, and set on a cake plate or serving tray.
- Top with caramel and apples.