These mini chocolate chip cheesecakes are a quick and easy mini cheesecake recipe that has white chocolate and regular milk chocolate chips stuffed in them. Check out more mini cheesecake recipes too.
This is the ultimate mini cheesecake recipe, loaded with sweetness in every indulgent bite.
Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
If you are looking for a quick and easy dessert to whip up for a baby shower, summer cookout, weeknight dessert or more, this cheesecake recipe is a great one to consider.
Can I Swap Graham Cracker Crust
Yes, you can! Feel free to do an Oreo cookie, vanilla wafer or another type of cookie at the bottom of each cheesecake muffin holder. Then add your cheesecake filling on top.
It is a quick and easy replacement and is loaded with sweetness that works just as good as a graham cracker crust.
Do These Mini Cheesecakes Need To Set Up
Once you are done making these cheesecakes they will need to set up for a few hours in the fridge. I know it is hard to resist diving in, but trust me, they will be worth the wait.
More Mini Cheesecake Recipes
- Mini Mint Cheesecakes | Chocolate crust, rich minty filling, all ready for you to sink your teeth into! This was for St. Patty’s Day but feel free to leave the clover off the top.
- No-Bake Mini Lemon Cheesecakes | Here is a great no-bake cheesecake recipe with a nice citrus flavor. I am a huge fan of lemon in cheesecake and I think you will love this as well.
- Mini Cheesecakes 4 ways | A simple cheesecake recipe in virtually any flavor you want!
You will find all kinds of cheesecake recipes on my site. No-bake to unique and creative flavors. Have fun, make desserts the whole family will enjoy.
How To Store Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
You can store your cheesecakes in an airtight container in the fridge. They will store for around 4-7 days. If you prefer cheesecake at room temperature feel free to let them sit on the counter for 30 minutes to an hour before you enjoy.
Just don’t allow the cheesecake to set out for more than two hours at a time or you could run the risk of bacteria growing at a rapid pace. If you need it out longer, place in the fridge before the two-hour mark and allow it to chill for up to thirty minutes.
What Are The Best Chocolate Chips To Use
You can reach for regular-sized chocolate chips or mini. Milk, semi-sweet, or even dark are all welcome. Just make sure whatever you choose you enjoy the flavor of the chocolate. As it stands out in the cheesecake recipe.
Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
- 2 cups graham crackers crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 (8-ounce) packages of cream cheese room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Add the graham crackers in a food processor and pulse until crushed. You can also use a storage bag and rolling pin.
- In a bowl, add in the crushed graham crackers, butter, and sugar. Stir until the graham cracker crumbs resemble wet sand.
- Press a spoonful of crumbs into the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Place the cupcake pan in the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven to let cool.
- Add the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla into a large mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer on medium until the cream cheese is smooth.
- Add the white chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl and melt in 20-second increments and stir after each increment until smooth.
- Add the melted white chocolate to the cream cheese batter. Beat with the hand mixer until incorporated.
- Add in the eggs one at a time and mix after each egg is added. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Fold in chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over the prepared crust, filling each cupcake liner about 3/4 of the way full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-23 minutes or until the center of the cheesecake is set.
- Turn the oven off and slightly open the oven door for the cheesecakes to cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with crushed graham cracker and chocolate chips, and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours to cool completely and set up.