No Bake Dalgona Coffee Cheesecake Bars are the ultimate cheesecake bar recipe. If you have jumped on the Dalgona whipped coffee, you will understand the addiction here. Check out more cheesecake bar recipes.
It’s a rich and creamy cheesecake bar that is swirled with a whipped Dalgona coffee topping. The best part of all, you don’t even have to turn on the oven for this glorious cheesecake recipe.
No Bake Dalgona Coffee Cheesecake Bars
Learn how to make no bake cheesecake bars that are great for serving up guests for summer cookouts, entertaining, and weeknight desserts.
How to make Dalgona Coffee
Making Dalgona Coffee is so easy. All you do is whip sugar, instant coffee and hot water. Use a high speed blender or get ready to work those arm muscles. Whisk away until it creates peaks like it would if you are making whipped cream.
How to Make No Bake Cheesecake Bars
First, you start with your graham cracker crust layer, that you will press into the pan.
Then you will work on your Dalgona coffee. Once you have it whipped up and ready, set it aside. Now, tackle the no bake cheesecake portion.
Grab your spatula and fold in the whipped coffee mixture into the cheesecake batter. Pour into the pan, and then allow to set up in the refrigerator.
Try More Popular Cheesecake Recipes
- Espresso Cheesecake | Here you have another fantastic coffee-infused cheesecake recipe that will melt in your mouth. A chocolate crust, creamy cheesecake and topped with chocolate-covered espresso beans.
- Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars | If you want to do a bars recipe, try this snickerdoodle version. Cinnamon and sugar collide with cheesecake in an easy bar recipe.
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes | Want a bite-size cheesecake? Here are mini cheesecakes that are the perfect size to serve up to guests. Give this recipe a try ad let me know what you think!
- Baked Coffee Cheesecake |This cheesecake is packed full of coffee flavor. It’s baked to perfection, rich in flavor, and incredibly creamy.
How To Store Coffee Cheesecake Bars
Because of the cream cheese and other dairy items in this cheesecake bar, you will want to refrigerate your cheesecake. Make sure to cover tightly with aluminum foil or place in an airtight container.
This cheesecake bar recipe will store for 4-7 days when stored properly. I find it tastes best when eaten within the first few days.
Can I Substitute Graham Cracker Crust
Feel free to use whatever crust you would like. Oreo cookies, gingersnaps, vanilla wafers, or even Nutter Butter cookies. Feel free to reach for your favorite no bake cheesecake crust and swap it out.
No Bake Dalgona Coffee Cheesecake Bars
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs about 9 graham cracker sheets
- 1/2 cup of butter melted
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Line a 7×11-inch cake pan by with parchment paper or wax paper.
- If using graham cracker sheets, place the sheets in a storage bag and crush them with a rolling pin until only crumbs remain. I like to flip the bag over halfway through.
- Place the crumbs in a medium bowl. Add in the butter and sugar and mix until well combined.
- Press the crust into the pan in an even layer.
- Place the crust in the refrigerator to chill while preparing the filling.
- Add the instant coffee, hot water, and sugar together in a medium bowl. Beat with a hand mixer on medium or with a whisk until stiff peaks form. The mix will turn a light brown or tan color. Set aside.
- Add the cream cheese in a large bowl and beat with hand mixer on medium until creamy and smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until incorporated.
- Using a spatula, fold in the Dalgona coffee and cool whip.
- Pour the filling on top of the chilled crust and spread evenly to the edges.
- Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours before serving.