Mini Graham Cracker Crusts
These Mini Graham Cracker Crusts are perfect for any flavor cheesecake filling. The mini cheesecake crusts only require 3 simple ingredients, cupcake liners, and a muffin tin. Grab your favorite cheesecake recipe and make them into mini cheesecakes using these mini crusts. Check out some great Mini Cheesecake Recipes to pair with the crust recipe.
Need some mini cheesecake recipes to put this Crust Recipe to good use?
- Mini S’mores Cheesecakes
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
- No Bake Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
How to make Mini Graham Cracker Crusts
I love how easy it is to make mini cheesecake crusts with graham crackers. It literally takes 5 minutes or less!
First you add the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar into a bowl. Then stir it until the crumbs are coated with butter and resemble wet sand.
Add about 1 tablespoon of the crust mixture into a muffin pan that has a cupcake liner in it. Firmly press it down.
Next you can either bake it for 5 to 10 minutes in the oven or let it set up in the freezer or fridge. Baking the crust does provide a firmer crust than if you let it sit up in the freezer.
How long to bake mini graham cracker crust
I would start at 5 minutes at 350 degrees F. You can bake the crusts for as long as 10 minutes, but definitely no longer than that.
What to make with mini graham cracker crusts
First check out all of the recipes that I linked to above. You can fill the mini graham cracker crusts with all sorts of mini cheesecake batters.
Because these graham cracker crusts don’t go up the sides of the cupcake liner, whatever you put in it needs to be a thick, cheesecake mousse texture or baked.
- Baked and No Bake Cheesecakes
- Cupcakes (Ex. Chocolate Cupcake with graham cracker crust and a marshmallow frosting for a S’mores Cupcake)
- Frozen Pudding Pies (Frozen since you would have to be able to peel the cupcake liner off from the side of the pudding
How many sheets of graham crackers is 3/4 cups of crumbs?
I think the sizes are slightly different for every brand of graham crackers but in general, I would say 6 sheets should make 3/4 cup.
Do you use salted or unsalted butter?
I used salted because I like having the extra bit of salt in the crust to balance out the sugar. You can definitely use unsalted butter if that’s what you prefer.
Can I use Oreo crumbs instead of Graham Cracker Crumbs?
Of course, but you’ll have to make several adjustments. You can cut the sugar out completely since Oreo’s have plenty of sugar in them already. You can also cut the butter probably in half especially if you’re baking the crust.
The Oreo’s never quite absorb the butter like graham crackers do so the excess butter will just soak into the cupcake liner and into the bottom of the cupcake pan.
Mini Graham Cracker Crusts
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Line a cupcake pan with paper cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar. Stir to combine.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of the graham cracker mixture into each cupcake liner and firmly press down with the back of the spoon or with any flat bottomed surface( like a measuring cup) that fits inside the liner.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes in a 350-degree oven or place in the freezer to set up for 10 minutes.
- Let cool and work on the cheesecake batter that you’re using.
Tried these and they taste delicious – thank you!!
Woohoo! You’re welcome!
Could I use these for mini key lime pies?